Wishing all the readers of this blog a very Happy new Year. 2015 passed really quickly in some aspects and was slow as molasses in others. Which is to say that the year had both pluses and negative points (as usual). Some of the pluses:
- I have a adorable new niece [pic below]
- I got to Travel to some interesting places with interesting people
- Work is fun as usual, moved to a new team with new responsibilities and more technical role.
- Made new friends
- Attended live concerts by some of my all time favorite singers (AR Rehman, Usha Uthup)
There were a few downsides as well but don’t feel like dwelling on them so… In any case its a new year so time for New Year resolutions. Actually now that I think about it this is the first time I am making a formal resolution, usually I just decide and then wing it. But change is good and once I have it out in the open it will force me to follow through so without further ado here we go:
- Last few years have been slow on the writing side for me, both on the Blog and on the Articles front. This year I am going to make an active effort to make a blog post every week (more frequently if possible) and at least one article every quarter.
- Travel more. This is something I started implementing in the tail end of 2015 but will continue to do more in 2016. This will include both domestic and international travel.
- Actually do something productive with the Raspberry Pi instead of using it as a glorified paperweight.
Well this is all for now. Will write more later.